1.17.2006

How You Compare to Your CEO

The AFL-CIO website has this horrifying little widget where you can enter your annual income and compare yourself against one or many of the top dollar CEOs.
I compared myself to Terry Semel, CEO of Yahoo!; I would love to have his job one day, but not because of his $109 million+ compensation package. I mean, I certainly wouldn't complain; however, as the CEO, you are tasked with providing vision, drive, innovation, trend-setting, and technology advancement for one of the most enterprising web/internet companies in the world. I want that job.
Here's my comparison:
You would have to work 1235 years to equal Terry S. Semel's 2004 compensation.
You'd better get working, because you can't take a vacation until 3240 A.D.

Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home