9.22.2006

An Ode to White Zinfandel
by G.J. Pitre


Zinfandel! The grape delicious!
Goes fine with meats! Ain't bad with fishes!

Of all the produce of the vine
Is there another half as fine?

So order up a glass of blush
And feel the mighty sugar rush!

‘Cuz who needs tannins, notes of peat?
Just gimme something super-sweet!

The only wine that, should you call
The Kool-Aid Guy busts through the wall.

Other wines may rot your brain
And put your liver under strain

But only one of them, my sweeties,
Will guarantee you diabetes

So next time you sit down to dine
And hanker for a glass of wine

Don’t hesitate, or stop to think
Just order up the one that’s pink.

"May I present your wine, dear sir?
The Oh-Five, House of Berenger."

Enjoy it, every cloying sip…
…and don’t forget my fucking tip.

4 Comments:

Blogger china said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:08 AM  
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

I do not benadryl know how long I looked, but I had, apparently, no power, as I had no will, to remove the spectacles.. Now then, said Podington, ultram take your hat, Thomas, and I'll try to drive.. I will leave it undecided whether the postulate of the sexual and infantile may also be lisinopril asserted for the theory of the dream; I leave this here unfinished because I have already passed a step beyond the demonstrable in assuming that the dream-wish invariably originates from the unconscious.. Such uncommon xanax conduct in a woman like Mrs.. Van Kamp bowed himself away, and Ralph opened the note, which read: morphine EDWARD EASTMAN ELLSWORTH, ESQ...

5:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Real women. Real beauty. Real diamonds.

Check out this blog, www.ronniemervis.com

4:25 PM  
Blogger Alexie said...

Some of these drugs are described in some relative depth below
and you may compare the details of these drugs in relation to
Phentermine. Phendimetrazine Tartrate and Methamphetamine.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home